Author Topic: Admin meeting June 7th  (Read 10197 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Admin meeting June 7th
« on: June 08, 2012, 12:47:29 am »
Ali is returning to Moderator position. This is done without his input because we already know his desire on the subject. 3 different forum threads was sufficient to get the point across. More than sufficient.

We hate everyone's gyms. Not sure what to do about it, but the constant repetitiveness of mazes, lava ladders, and (now banned) parkour just drives us nuts and we wish that there was a solution to the idiocy that is the obstacles, without holding leader's hands and watching them as they rebuild something that we pray isn't a variation on the exact same thing we've seen 50 times this past year.

There is a new Events Topic.

Nether is open. That is all. Bye.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:52:58 am by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

ImStillDead

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Mistakes were made! Spoooooooky
Re: Admin meeting June 7th
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 12:58:17 am »
I support u 1ce on ur decision

idracoghost

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 12:58:43 am »
woot woot nether is open time to kill myself for waisting all my money on nether stuff
-former viridian leader twice
-former cinnabar leader
-unova builder

-former saffron gymleader

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 01:12:50 am »
We hate everyone's gyms. Not sure what to do about it, but the constant repetitiveness of mazes, lava ladders, and (now banned) parkour just drives us nuts and we wish that there was a solution to the idiocy that is the obstacles, without holding leader's hands and watching them as they rebuild something that we pray isn't a variation on the exact same thing we've seen 50 times this past year.

I think that mazes and lava ladders should be banned from gyms, no one likes them...
It would be much more fun if they just themed the gym like the type it is in the games, and made it scenic rather than annoying challenges that have nothing to do with  getting a badge, or pokemon in general.

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 01:19:27 am »
I believe Night's Old gym Fuchsia, should be kept intact as it was the first original and challenging they said. I can think about it honestly, Rigby 1ce, Zangestu just random players from back then trying to run the lava ladders and being so frustrated.

Other gyms why not ask Viros to assist you? He is a GREAT gym creator honestly.
[url

vance101

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 12
  • i'm a groudon ROAR
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 02:35:22 am »
woot the nether ^.^

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 04:01:31 am »
Wow! Yay! Ali is mod again :D
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Rigby

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 04:20:21 am »
I believe Night's Old gym Fuchsia, should be kept intact as it was the first original and challenging they said. I can think about it honestly, Rigby 1ce, Zangestu just random players from back then trying to run the lava ladders and being so frustrated.

Other gyms why not ask Viros to assist you? He is a GREAT gym creator honestly.
I don't wanna talk about it.
I had to be taught how to do it, one step at a time, took me three tries to actually get USED to doing it.

Then I got my ass kicked by Creeper_Hugger. FML

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 05:26:03 am »
woot woot nether is open time to kill myself for waisting all my money on nether stuff

Me is happy :D

But blaze rods will still only be catchable from fishing right? Mob spawners in the nether aren't allowed to right?

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 07:48:45 am »

I think that mazes and lava ladders should be banned from gyms, no one likes them...
It would be much more fun if they just themed the gym like the type it is in the games, and made it scenic rather than annoying challenges that have nothing to do with  getting a badge, or pokemon in general.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 09:29:20 am »
I agree with Ichi, I'd like to keep Fuchsia as it is for historical purposes. It's the one gym that hasn't been touched since creation, and is a homage to all of the server.

Thoughts?

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 11:46:47 am »
I agree with Ichi, I'd like to keep Fuchsia as it is for historical purposes. It's the one gym that hasn't been touched since creation, and is a homage to all of the server.

Thoughts?
Wrong. It has been altered several times. Although i do agree it was the best gym at its time.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 12:33:50 pm »

Thoughts?
Wrong. It has been altered several times. Although i do agree it was the best gym at its time.

I was referring to the original lava ladders by... Nightroado?, and challenges in effect, since the change out of no parkour or other BS, not other parts of the gym or the extra fight arena.

Thanks for the cutting jab of "Wrong." and your insightful responses.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 03:37:17 pm »

Thoughts?

I was referring to the original lava ladders by... Nightroado?, and challenges in effect, since the change out of no parkour or other BS, not other parts of the gym or the extra fight arena.

Thanks for the cutting jab of "Wrong." and your insightful responses.
I was simply pointing out that it has been altered quite severely. The lava ladders and a couple other parts have stayed the same but new leaders have added tons of repetetive obstacles.
And you didnt refer to the lava ladders. You said it hadnt been altered once since he built it

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 03:50:12 pm »
Calm down you two. This isn't a place to argue over who is rude, or technically correct.

I support u 1ce on ur decision

What decision did I make  :confused: ???

I don't wanna talk about it.

And yet you still did. How unfortunate.

Me is happy :D
But blaze rods will still only be catchable from fishing right? Mob spawners in the nether aren't allowed to right?

Draco, I hope you are happy wherever you move on to. Tene, I assigned the Spawner-Removing plugin to World_Nether, I can only hope I did it right and that it works properly.