• Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
1ce :I
« on: August 14, 2012, 10:11:25 am »
Admins, for Christ's Sake, please:
  • Remove Cabass' Hoenn Perms
  • Remove Jeffro's Hoenn W/E and LogBlock
  • Give ArchieSalt and Ichi both Hoenn Board Perms, W/E, and LogBlock as they are Hoenn Head Builders
  • And finally give SuperNoise, Jotr, and TORNADOTOM W/E as they are Moderators
K?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:32:01 pm by Mariofighter3 »

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Damn it Admins!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:16:06 am »
 Again, who in the fuck is TORNADOTOM
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 11:25:03 am »
Again, who in the fuck is TORNADOTOM
I think is IGN is TORNADOTOM50 but I may be wrong... anyway we now have more head builders and mods then we do regular builders. :immafirinmahlazor:

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 11:43:56 am »
Yea Mario, I only approved Archie and Ichi  everyone else will just have to ask for world editing
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 12:16:05 pm »
Hey Prod, guess what?

If I don't give them W/E, then they'll continue OtherHoenn. And the fact's that they are willing to build, unlike most of the builders we've hire in the past. The three of them and Ichi all did OtherHoenn themselves! They want to help! But we already have enough Head Builders! Give them W/E, and everything will go better. They are trusted by the other 4 of us, so please understand too Prod.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: I need a chill pill!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 01:29:26 pm »
Admins, for Christ's Sake, please:
  • Remove Cabass' Hoenn Perms
  • Remove Jeffro's Hoenn W/E and LogBlock
  • Give ArchieSalt and Ichi both Hoenn Board Perms, W/E, and LogBlock as they are Hoenn Head Builders
  • And finally give SuperNoise, Jotr, and TORNADOTOM W/E as they are Moderators

K?

When the current "moderators" actually do the work, I may think about giving it to others.
As it is, the spawn demonstrates the amount of "progress" the map has actually had. I've seen anonymouslyanon say "I'm going to hoenn to make more redstone contraptions" and all those pixel pokemon? What is wrong with this region that has set it back so far? Is it hard to build? Is the amount of detail overwhelming? Or, as I suspect, is there a lack of motivation, a lack of stick and carrot that makes the entire region stagnant except to the most lazy of people, who want command driven building? DAMN IT ADMINS yourself, I'll say DAMN IT HEADBUILDERS right back at you.
Cabass and Jeffro done. The rest? Ask someone else who thinks they deserve it.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: 1ce :I
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 01:42:18 pm »
At this point I find it a bit discriminating how HALF of the people in Hoenn get W/E and the other half are just labeled as builders, but it doesn't concern me too terribly much. :roll:

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 01:54:11 pm »
At this point I find it a bit discriminating how HALF of the people in Hoenn get W/E and the other half are just labeled as builders, but it doesn't concern me too terribly much. :roll:

Okie Read This:

Hey Prod, guess what?

If I don't give them W/E, then they'll continue OtherHoenn. And the fact's that they are willing to build, unlike most of the builders we've hire in the past. The three of them and Ichi all did OtherHoenn themselves! They want to help! But we already have enough Head Builders! Give them W/E, and everything will go better. They are trusted by the other 4 of us, so please understand too Prod.

And 1ce, don't give me that shit. This is a stressful time for the Builders, and this project is for YOUR server.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: I need a chill pill!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 01:58:32 pm »
The rest? Ask someone else who thinks they deserve it.

The beauty of a republic.
It's not just my call.
It's not just my server.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 02:55:43 pm »
I've to agree with 1ce here the amount of people you've had building this region and the amount who have had world edit is higher than anywhere else and the progress point is lower, you guy have enough head builders you can world edit what is needed as for the rest, it's not difficult to build in creative

IgnOre typographical errors im on my phone
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 11:40:47 pm »
Unova for #1  :rotf:

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 12:39:10 am »
Building a large route, with survival, with anon's world edit, alone. FUN
[url

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 05:19:01 am »
Sorry Mario but I do agree with 1ce. Look at Unova, Tene's a jet machine at building, it's they could build one entire city in the time you guys take to build a house. The Hoenn Team constantly tries to building replicas of the same building to do what? Waste more time and to find some stupid way to get them self moderator by making a building look nicer. Why would this be a Stressful time for the builders? No one lost their parents or anything, and since the "players" asked for Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, the admins gave it to them only to complain more on more permissions, more deletion of permissions, and more trouble for the admins just for us. No offense, most of this factors for the laziness.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 08:01:49 am »
Look at Unova, Tene's a jet machine at building, it's they could build one entire city in the time you guys take to build a house.

:rotf:

Some people just get distracted too easily...

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 05:20:30 pm »
Unova SINNOH for #1  :rotf:

Some people just get distracted too easily...
I do lol, I'll be building something and then I'll think of some other thing that I JUST HAVE to build cuz its so awesome, and then on the way ther I'll see something else to improve upon, and then I'll notice Jubilife's redstone lightsz are broken AGAIN and thenaskdjbaks;jfbhakuwbaksf;asfasdasd