Author Topic: The servers In trouble  (Read 6648 times)

daniel_stephen

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -2
  • "I'm always mad"
The servers In trouble
« on: June 30, 2014, 08:23:09 pm »
I don't need to tell you this server has seen far better days we are In trouble. Right now we have only one active admin, a low player base and soon I fear the worst for this server. But we, the few players left may work together to try and bring the server back to Its former glory In any way you can. Now does any one have some bloody ideas to bring back the server and get some more staff.
From the depths of the misty darkness of the past of the rising sun he comes [/url]

Ad...

daniel_stephen

• "I'm always mad"
Re: The servers In trouble
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:27:48 pm »
oops sorry for the double post XD dont know how that happened tene please dellete one of them
From the depths of the misty darkness of the past of the rising sun he comes [/url]

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:28:45 pm »
i have a perfect idea... get the maps done lel. then onec we do that we can start advertising the crap out of every place we can advertise
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 08:30:06 pm »
since we have proven in the past one post to reddit can bring over 64 people scrambling to get on XD
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 02:51:03 am »
Unova will be done in 1 month from now. Mark it down. The Warmonger clan has spoken!
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 05:58:26 am »
get the maps done

You're a builder daniel, get building...

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 08:48:39 am »
Vote
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 10:47:55 am »
I wouldn't have left if I didn't have complete confidence in the community I left behind to keep going without me.
Tene and I made a lot of plans, but nearly all of them were waiting for one thing: the map rebuild.

I don't care if the average population of the pvp server is 1. Finish the BuildServer job. Have faith in its future.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 11:14:18 am »
I wouldn't have left if I didn't have complete confidence in the community I left behind to keep going without me.
Tene and I made a lot of plans, but nearly all of them were waiting for one thing: the map rebuild.

I don't care if the average population of the pvp server is 1. Finish the BuildServer job. Have faith in its future.
That and Johto still needs work done. If you are a builder, help stuff finish it. As for Kanto, we need four things done we are trying to finish. You are more than welcome to help us. Also, with War and Tene, Unova will be done in no time. Then Hoenn and Sinnoh, all they both need is terraforming.

Tl;dr Help us build Kanto/Johto, we will be finished with all the maps if you help and we can advertise.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 02:20:26 pm »
i have actually made great progress on union cave recently and dan said he would start building soon so johto is gonna kick back into gear again then unova has no worry's lol, and hoenn is basiclly done, and sinnoh probably is close, we are closer than we ever have been guys. LETS DO DIS!!!
- CELADON LEADER

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 02:21:26 pm »
Tene when is our next dead line?, august 1st i'm guessing?
- CELADON LEADER

daniel_stephen

• "I'm always mad"
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 02:26:24 pm »
All the caves In kanto and the few finished In johto need to be remodeled Ill handle all remodeling and standardizing like make all borders soul sand fixing the crappy caves and fixing all the random 4 high cliffs also we NEED to standardize the rocks and such like one guy builds rocks In johto out of dirt another guy builds them out of iron ore they are the same rocks just people building them In different ways we need to standardize every thing In johto as they are both modeled after HG and SS also tene I need op or you to do CMD blocks

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 05:04:25 pm »
All the caves In kanto and the few finished In johto need to be remodeled Ill handle all remodeling and standardizing like make all borders soul sand fixing the crappy caves and fixing all the random 4 high cliffs also we NEED to standardize the rocks and such like one guy builds rocks In johto out of dirt another guy builds them out of iron ore they are the same rocks just people building them In different ways we need to standardize every thing In johto as they are both modeled after HG and SS also tene I need op or you to do CMD blocks

daniel, I can do the command blocks for you. Just tell me what needs to be done (like teleports) and where and I will be able to do them.
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 05:06:09 pm »
Also, Perhaps we can get Anon and/or Tene to help with the few remaining caves. I know Tene wants to wait for War to finish Unova, and Anon just needs some terraforming for Hoenn, so maybe you guys can help? If you guys can, please feel free to tell me on the Kanto to-do list! :D

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 07:40:56 pm »
Tene when is our next dead line?, august 1st i'm guessing?

By the release of 1.8.