Author Topic: 1ce's Gym opens  (Read 15073 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: 1ce's Gym opens
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 04:18:51 pm »
Yep go right ahead, but beware trolls who go in for the sole purpose of slowing you down.

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 04:26:05 pm »
1ce, i was in some thingy, then i crashed, i come back and im dead? da faq?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:27:27 pm by 1cec0ld »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 04:27:11 pm »
Probably fell too far? Idk.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 04:27:32 pm »
I was only up to the second one >.>
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

mitzr

• Celadon Leader
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 05:17:14 pm »
Never mind about the question I asked above, I found my answer in another post.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 06:24:50 pm »
An anything goes gym a day keeps the newbs away :D

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 09:13:48 pm »
So 1ce, does this mean that elites are allowed to do this as well now!? So if someone challenges and aren't at Indigo P. then we can say they aren't allowed to chAallenge e4 until the next day?? Are Kanto leaders allowed to disqualify people from gyms for 24hrs JUST because they typed it in chat instead of msging the person, or just starting the course??

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2012, 09:18:21 pm »
THAT IS GAY AND STUPID. ^

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 01:03:05 am »
It is gay and stupid that people should actually go to the gym first, read the rules on it, and THEN decide whether or not they want to take the challenge. I COMPLETELY understand what you mean, how could I have been SOOOOO blind? I don't know what to do now. I thought people weren't so lazy and uneducated, but that was OBVIOUSLY my mistake, since I'm making such gay and stupid rules. All I did was try for some intelligence in the server population, but since it's so gay and stupid, I guess I'll have to deal with RETARDS  :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:05:56 am by 1cec0ld »

CKDavid

• Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 08:18:44 am »
I never understood why people would say "I challenge you!" and then say "Uh, what gym are you and what are your rules?"

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 11:49:40 am »
Well it's obvious isn't it?

It's because the rest of us are gay and stupid.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 03:03:32 pm »
I never understood why people would say "I challenge you!" and then say "Uh, what gym are you and what are your rules?"
I say it's because most people are trigger happy and just want to get straight into battling leaders (it seems that most people like have only spent 1-2 weeks on the server, so their stats are shit anyway).

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 04:53:48 pm »
I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but basically what I see here is that johto gym leaders can make their gyms extremely hard and kanto gym leaders can't. I just want to know: what's up with that?

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 05:11:53 pm »
It is gay and stupid that people should actually go to the gym first, read the rules on it, and THEN decide whether or not they want to take the challenge. I COMPLETELY understand what you mean, how could I have been SOOOOO blind? I don't know what to do now. I thought people weren't so lazy and uneducated, but that was OBVIOUSLY my mistake, since I'm making such gay and stupid rules. All I did was try for some intelligence in the server population, but since it's so gay and stupid, I guess I'll have to deal with RETARDS  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: 

1ce, if you think what I said was immature, look at your post real close.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:15:04 pm by Mariofighter3 »

CKDavid

• Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 05:19:21 pm »
I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but basically what I see here is that johto gym leaders can make their gyms extremely hard and kanto gym leaders can't. I just want to know: what's up with that?
Johto won't have any n00bs in it because you'll have to have four badges for Johto access. Therefore only more veterans and skilled players will be in Johto so the gyms have been amped up to match (more like destroy) that level of skill.