Author Topic: 1ce's Gym opens  (Read 15076 times)

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: 1ce's Gym opens
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 05:29:02 pm »
I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but basically what I see here is that johto gym leaders can make their gyms extremely hard and kanto gym leaders can't. I just want to know: what's up with that?
Johto won't have any n00bs in it because you'll have to have four badges for Johto access. Therefore only more veterans and skilled players will be in Johto so the gyms have been amped up to match (more like destroy) that level of skill.
Good  Arceus , imagine Unova if the difficulty increases each time O_o

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 05:30:24 pm »
Forget Unova, it'll be impossible at HOENN
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 05:42:22 pm »
and 1ce, i understand if you have to challenge at the door, but to disqualify them for 24 hours is really unfair and over exaggerated. You can just be nice, and say "you must start my gym on your own without me". You don't have to be harsh with your response.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 06:14:44 pm »
No penalty= no motivation.

It is gay and stupid that people should actually go to the gym first, read the rules on it, and THEN decide whether or not they want to take the challenge. I COMPLETELY understand what you mean, how could I have been SOOOOO blind? I don't know what to do now. I thought people weren't so lazy and uneducated, but that was OBVIOUSLY my mistake, since I'm making such gay and stupid rules. All I did was try for some intelligence in the server population, but since it's so gay and stupid, I guess I'll have to deal with RETARDS  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: 

1ce, if you think what I said was immature, look at your post real close.

Nothing immature, just retarded, don't worry. :-)

I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but basically what I see here is that johto gym leaders can make their gyms extremely hard and kanto gym leaders can't. I just want to know: what's up with that?

How is my actual gym harder? It's not my fault kanto leaders aren't original enough to have hard challenges? Do you see parkour or me limiting weapon types? The only difference is the ALLOWING of diamond, which doesn't make it harder for trainers.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2012, 08:46:22 am »
I hate cobwebs. That is all.

Tactic

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2012, 10:54:05 pm »
1ce what if we make it to your arena and your not online/logout??

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2012, 11:00:33 pm »
Dî what liquid did and stick around

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2012, 06:18:58 am »
No penalty= no motivation.

It is gay and stupid that people should actually go to the gym first, read the rules on it, and THEN decide whether or not they want to take the challenge. I COMPLETELY understand what you mean, how could I have been SOOOOO blind? I don't know what to do now. I thought people weren't so lazy and uneducated, but that was OBVIOUSLY my mistake, since I'm making such gay and stupid rules. All I did was try for some intelligence in the server population, but since it's so gay and stupid, I guess I'll have to deal with RETARDS  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: 

1ce, if you think what I said was immature, look at your post real close.

Nothing immature, just retarded, don't worry. :-)

How is my actual gym harder? It's not my fault kanto leaders aren't original enough to have hard challenges? Do you see parkour or me limiting weapon types? The only difference is the ALLOWING of diamond, which doesn't make it harder for trainers.
They're not allowed to remodel unless an admin sees it fit. You ran right into that one

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2012, 07:21:01 am »
Dî what liquid did and stick around

I stiuck around for 2 days >.>
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2012, 08:08:44 am »
2 more days to go. Young fella

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2012, 11:31:03 am »

They're not allowed to remodel unless an admin sees it fit. You ran right into that one

Your gloating tone amuses me. I didn't "remodel" once. I started hard.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2012, 02:55:41 pm »
Yes but any new gym leaders dont have the chance to make a hard gym

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2012, 02:40:18 am »
No need for it who ever takes 1ce's gym will be unbeatable. He will never have challenger because of seccond part of gym. It pisses fuck out of people. Good idea 1ce but i figured out how to pass it easily without enderpealrs  :evil:

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2012, 03:52:39 am »

When there was the remodel, they should've put some thought into design. Thats what I did.

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2012, 01:54:01 pm »
1ce i was still challenging today when u said you had to leave, may i set my home if i make it to the arena? that way when u get on we can fight?