Author Topic: Pokemon Team Rocket Headquarters - Celadon City  (Read 5989 times)

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
Pokemon Team Rocket Headquarters - Celadon City
« on: April 21, 2013, 02:15:21 pm »
So I have finished the first floor, and part of the second floor for the Rocket Head Quarters under the Celadon Game Corner.  It's Quartz blocks flooring and stairs, with Iron Block walls.  Glowstone Lamps are the lighting.  The Elevator has Redstone Block Flooring, and Lapis Walls.  Since I don't have the command block, there are supposed to be 3 command blocks connecting to the buttons on the wall in the Elevator that will warp you to the different floors, I left the location of the blocks empty so that if this design is accepted I can (or a mod/admin) can just be placed in.  I tried to make sliding doors for the elevator, but I didn't have the room for the red stone circuitry, so I just left regular iron doors opened via pressure plates.

The second floor, is about a quarters built, didn't want to throw out my maze surprise yet.  The same block format for the stairs walls, and flooring.  Going to start on the Maze next to get to the bottom room where I will make the second staircase up, and the elevator for that level.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?40srgcq663s49re

Any suggestions, questions, or complaints?  Post away.

Disclaimer;  I know that another person is working on the TR HQ, but it's not finished, and he has been absent from the server (never checked how absent he's been from the build server), so I am building the TR HQ as a precaution if he does not return.  Regardless I would have built myself one anyways.  If this works out well, I'll just be pasting it into my primary Minecraft save below my obsidian castle ;3.
Heck, if I build mine better, maybe you can choose to use it instead? :O :D :p

Ad...

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
Re: Pokemon Team Rocket Headquarters - Celadon City
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 06:36:51 pm »
is this on the build server or on your Single Player?

-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 05:16:04 am »
is this on the build server or on your Single Player?

Good Question.  It's currently on my Single Player.  If you want you can download the map via the nice little link I posted to mediafire.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »
so are you like trying to get Builder?
-EX Kanto Champion

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 05:09:35 pm »

He already is.

What I don't see is why you don't just finish the current HQ. Its close to being done.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:35:47 pm »
I see, I agree with Tene if the current HQ as been begun, why not just finish that one
-EX Kanto Champion

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 05:42:32 am »
He already is.

What I don't see is why you don't just finish the current HQ. Its close to being done.
I see, I agree with Tene if the current HQ as been begun, why not just finish that one
Well, at first I didn't know if I could, but now I'll finish it in the build server.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 07:52:00 am »
  Well, at first I didn't know if I could, but now I'll finish it in the build server.

You can always ask when in doubt.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 01:28:17 pm »
You can always ask when in doubt.

I heard a lot of "When in doubt" jokes, but "When in doubt, ask if you can finish it in the build server" didn't sound right :D. jk lol.
That's true I probably should of thought of asking.

"When in doubt, Penis out."

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 10:45:54 pm »
Ok so I finished the Team Rocket HQ interior, go check it out.
Enter the Celadon City Game Corner, then go through the paintings on the right, and press the button to enter the Team Rocket Headquarters.

However there is still a few finishing touch's that need to be deal with.  The command block's for the elevators.  I have placed sign's infront of the elevator doors, and next to the buttons inside the "Elevator Room" to give you an idea of what the command block needs to do.  I never used command blocks, and I don't think I have access for them so I'm requesting someone anyone, who has a spare 5-10 min's to go over and do this for me.

There is one thing though you should know before working on these teleporters.  You can't just walk up to the B4 Elevator, cause in the game, you can only access it through the elevator so here is what you got to do to get down there. (If you don't already have an idea).
1. Goto the Elevator B1 [x; 2186, y;51, z;170], and set the pressure pads outside the door to teleport into the elevator room [x;2173, y;37, z;151].
2. Use the now set pressure pad(s), to enter the elevator room.
3. Now set the button to the B4 Elevator door [x; 2161, y;16, z;174]
4. Use the button to teleport to the B4 Elevator door, which is the elevator entrance just outside Giovanni's room.

Ok?  So you can do that at any time, cause you still will need to set the teleport locations for the Elevator door B2, and the teleports to the elevator door B2, and B1 while your in the base.

Alright, Thanks for the help to whomever does it for me.

P.S. Don't need to put P.S.  Anyway's if you want to make any changes to the place, cause you find it doesn't fit, I really don't mind. I probably won't be going back in there again unless you guys tell me personally to go fix something.  Lol

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »
Thank you.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 01:18:29 pm »
Thank you.

No problem, i'll probably be back later on to help out even more with building the server, or just playing on the server, but I still have a lot more in my life to work out.