Author Topic: THIS IS IT. NEW LEADER APP.  (Read 2845 times)

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
THIS IS IT. NEW LEADER APP.
« on: May 21, 2012, 11:20:59 pm »
Ok, I'm sick of no work too. WE NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO LEAD HOENN NOW THAT HIX IS GONE AGAIN. This is an application thread to be the third Mod for Hoenn.

Official App Format:

How long have you been on the Pokemon Server?:

Why would you be a good head builder?:

Can you help us meet our deadline? (Sep 1st):

What would you do to help the Hoenn Project?:

What is your time zone and schedule for the summer (MOST IMPORTANT!)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:23:16 pm by Mariofighter3 »

Ad...

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Re: THIS IS IT. NEW LEADER APP.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:21:36 am »
How long have you been on the Pokemon Server?: Sinse about August last year. So nearly 10 months.
Why would you be a good head builder?: I believe that I would make a good head builder because I am good at planning and leading people. If I commit to something I stay with it and if I was a head builder for Hoenn I'd be extremely dedicated. Another thing is I don't argue too much, I'd I'm told to do something I'll do it no matter how menial it may be. e.g. Building endless amounts of trees. I know Hoenn really well which is good for a head builder.
Can you help us meet our deadline? (Sep 1st): I believe that I would be able to do this but only as a head builder.
What would you do to help the Hoenn Project?: To help the Hoenn project I would help plan out certain areas that must be built next and make a sort of time plan for them. I'd also try to get builders get more motivated.
What is your time zone and schedule for the summer (MOST IMPORTANT!) Australian EST. For me it's not summer but I don't have anything planned and defiantly will be active. For the first week of the holidays I am home alone so I'll be able to be on all day everyday.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ahmed

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 8
  • Look into my eyes!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 05:55:40 am »
How long have you been on the server: Since the beginning of 2012.

Why would you be a good head builder: I would be a good head builder because i am active most of the time on the server ( nearly everyday) also i have good leadership skills by running a server with Ali, also i have been working on my building skills in Minecraft single player, so i don't build something horrible. Nevertheless i can meet deadlines and encourage people to build when they have the spare time.
Can you help us meet our deadline: Yes, absolutely as i mentioned in my previous question.

What would you do to help the hoenn project: I would spend my time everyday before a log out about 30min building and looking 
for areas not built or built wrongly.
What is your timezone schedule for the summer: lol um i am in Australia and it is Winter ^^ but i will spend time everyday on the project.

Regards- Ahmed_Mahamood.

dax

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 0
  • I ATE YOUR BABIES
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 12:49:27 am »
How long have you been on the Pokemon Server?: Well, I've been here since the end of December 2011.

Why would you be a good head builder?:  I think i would be a good head builder because i respect and know lots of the players on the server, and i feel i could help rally builders to work in one area to get it done fast. i am also a good planner

Can you help us meet our deadline? (Sep 1st): I believe i can now that ive had my time away from the server.

What would you do to help the Hoenn Project?: I would try my hardest to make sure the deadline is kept, but also make hoenn all pretty, without being built unscaled

What is your time zone and schedule for the summer (MOST IMPORTANT!) My time zone is Mountain time (GMT -7) and my schedual goes like this:
May 31st: final day of school
June: looking for a laptop and job
Rest of summer: PlAyInG GaMeS On mAh lApToP!!! and building on the pokemon server

I honestly dont care if I am passed up for becoming head builder, and i dont blame you for not choosing me. i just hope everyone is considered carefully for the job
-Dax
One night i was laying on my bed looking up at the stars and thinking "WHERE THE HECK DID MY ROOF GO?!?!?!"

[img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/tog

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 01:08:06 am »
How long have you been on the Pokemon Server?: I think I joined in December, but I might have joined in early January/February/March.

Why would you be a good head builder?: I'm on the server very often and I'm really organized.

can you help us meet our deadline? (Sept 1st):  Even though I have done little-to-nothing on Hoenn, I think I can.

What would you do to help the Hoenn Project?: Create deadlines for all routes/cities/other important stuff, make sure that these deadlines are met, and make sure that everything is on scale.

What is your time zone and schedule for the summer (MOST IMPORTANT!) My time zone is Pacific standard time (-8 GMT) and I won't be able to do anything from the 2nd of June to the 20th because important stuff is happening in between those days and I won't be able to go online.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 12:42:36 pm »
Anyone else?

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 03:29:08 pm »
If I could, I'm giving the position to Archie
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 03:30:10 pm »
YAY!!! Mario offered me the position also in game. Ill happily take it and prodigy im happy to see you back!