Author Topic: What Needs to Be Said About Hoenn  (Read 1959 times)

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
What Needs to Be Said About Hoenn
« on: September 30, 2012, 11:27:47 am »
Alright, because I'm now getting hate about how I'm running Hoenn, this is what I say about Hoenn right now.

Ok, yes; we are the region that's behind. You know, that's not bad. Not in this case anyways. Our progress has been slow, sure, but I can't force it. Builders just don't come to the forums out of nowhere and say "Hey! I'm just going to build in Hoenn, don't mind me!" Well no, that doesn't happen. We can't force builders, nor we force progress.

Then there come the fact that the other regions will beat us. I can accept that. You know, it's not a bad thing. If a region gets done first, then building will cease. The builders will then look for another place to build. The whole reason we haven't gotten anything done is because of how spread out the builders are between the three regions. Once one is down, we can get some of the builders from each, then progress will continue.

And besides, nether of them had to go through two competing regions. :I

So, I will build as much as I can. And I thank those who was sticked with Hoenn for this long. Just give it time.

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: What Needs to Be Said About Hoenn
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 11:32:02 am »
Well.... I don't see anything in the rules about threatening them to build *nudgenudge*
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 11:34:44 am »
Watch that comment become a rule in the next admin meeting...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 11:53:19 am »
I've only forced incompetent people to build in Unova. They're swiftly had access denied. The other builders, I don't really care if they don't build, as long as they don't get in the way. They're also useful for opinions.