PvP Server > Plugins

PokeLevels

(1/5) > >>

MasterAssassin82:
Mcmmo replacement Plugin idea: (because a lot of people don't like it)
-Each person starts at Lv.1 and can level up like in mcmmo, up to Lv.100
-No individual stats, just one overall.
-When you reach Lv.100 you can   /levelrestart    which gives you 15 diamonds, and says before your level, how many times you have /levelrestart'ed (note: leveling up would take way longer than mcmmo stats do now)
-The power increase gained by leveling up would not be so high as to render a lower level person useless against a higher leveled person, but would provide a good boost.

[3][Lv.74]MasterAssassin
 |      |
 |      |
 |     (level)
 |
 |
(levelrestart count)

Rigby:
I've always liked the idea of spells associated with types, but that's just me

Ahmed:
Spells rule! btw when will the plugin for the spells be installed ( if it is gonna be installed idk ) ?

Anonymouslyanon:

--- Quote from: MasterAssassin82 on May 24, 2012, 03:52:57 am ---Mcmmo replacement Plugin idea: (because a lot of people don't like it)
-Each person starts at Lv.1 and can level up like in mcmmo, up to Lv.100
-No individual stats, just one overall.
-When you reach Lv.100 you can   /levelrestart    which gives you 15 diamonds, and says before your level, how many times you have /levelrestart'ed (note: leveling up would take way longer than mcmmo stats do now)
-The power increase gained by leveling up would not be so high as to render a lower level person useless against a higher leveled person, but would provide a good boost.

[3][Lv.74]MasterAssassin
 |      |
 |      |
 |     (level)
 |
 |
(levelrestart count)

--- End quote ---

Since there are no individual stats, would you be able to deal a lot of damage unarmed, with swords, with axes, and with bows all at the same time if you were a high level? I also suggest taking away the level restart count and shortening the amount from 15 diamonds from a restart to 10 diamonds. We could also combine that with this, but with more types to choose from:

--- Quote from: MasterAssassin82 on May 18, 2012, 01:10:54 am ---Player Types:
   -RANDOMLY selected, either FIRE, WATER, or GRASS, would say it before a players name as the first letter of the
    type    [F]  [W] [G]
   -Super effective and not very effective implemented
    example: slightly more damage when a FIRE type pvp's a GRASS type
   -Maybe different kill/death messages?

--- End quote ---

MasterAssassin82:
Yeah, all your stats would go up as you level up, so you wouldn't have to train them individually  :D

And about the /levelrestart reward, it really depends on how long the coders would make it take to get to Lv.100, I'm thinking pretty long would be best, then the levelrestart-count would be a true sign of skill.

I think this would be better than mcmmo because it would not render a lower level person useless against a higher one like mcmmo does, it would just give them a boost. Mcmmo takes the leveling too far to be used on a server like this in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version