Author Topic: Final Results on Nether Ban  (Read 18866 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Final Results on Nether Ban
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:50:59 am »
I suppose I'll make the topic:

We have come to a general consensus on revising our bans and whatnot for certain people. I will address only the people that were dsicussed, so if your name is mentioned, your punishment is still the same.

Equinox:
After revision, we decided that an punishment you received was unjustified. So the item swap will be undone (If it was done, if it was not, then nothing will be done) and we hope for your forgiveness.

TA:
After revision, we decided that we are going to put a 2 week temp ban on you. As for further punishment, such as item swipe, is still not fully discussed. But you will be welcomed back on the server.

War/Archie: We talked about unbanning both of you individually, but you have many strikes behind you. Apparently War had already been banned twice and got two appeals passed, so this is literally his third strike. As for Archie, you may have gotten away from a permaban if you hadn't gotten in alt accounts and harasses zombie. But you did, and this disrespect can't stand, and will result in your permaban that also reaches from past strikes. But, if you were banned from TS (Which I'm not sure if you were), you will be unbanned,

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Final Results on Nether Ban
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 12:24:14 pm »
But i didnt go on an alt. it was my friend meerca8.  I sent him on to the server to ask if i could be unbanned from TS to discuss. :(

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 12:24:54 pm »
Also i dont understand why some people are being punished more than others

Jeddeth

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: 2
  • I sort of miss my enemies.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 12:39:47 pm »
I find it funny how mine and archies friend meerca8 sent us this screenshot saying how archie went on to my account and raged about his ban.

I actually logged onto my account the other day and tried to discuss archies punishment with 1ce and zombie. 1ce said he would set up an admin meeting to discuss punishments and whatnot. then i started talking to bespinben about how he feels about the situation and when zombie logged on i invited him to our party so we could talk about it. Zombie basically just told us both to shut up and keep our nose out of admin business. Yet archie is being accused of going on my account and im accused of losing my temper which i certainly did not do.
Just thought id try and clear this part of the mess up.
"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law."

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 01:01:42 pm »
kk so i get 20 days ban and maby a item swipe ?
I realy dont wane lose my stuff :(
well 20 days is a long time fore me ... il miss the fun on there .

and para may i also ask why archie got a perm ban ?
because he entered after me so he wass less in there then all off us .
could you mention archie his bann with the admins and think about it again pleas ?
because he is a loyal member to the server + he donated .
PS: thank you fore the help para to figure this all out .
-TA-

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:07:58 pm by TAlegends »

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 01:36:04 pm »
Hey I was just now able to get on the forums.
I dont see why me and archie should be permabanned. I mean honestly I was just trying to get in to say I was first. Thats why I was on at 4am. You guys said that the nether was to open that day (or so I heard...) and why else would there be an open portal? Yes it was "blocked" off but that could have simply been put there to keep EVERYONE from going into the nether except the older members.
This has been a huge disaster I agree but I have fully cooperated and I dont feel that my actions in the past should even be considered here. Yes I was in the wrong but the only reason I have ever been banned is because I was trying to have a chance to further enjoy the server. The first ban was because I was trying to have fun and happen to run into an unpermissioned pixel art. And the second time (giving diamonds to Bespin from creative) was only done because I was tired of being destroyed at the War@mtmoon battles when both admins and higher players showed up in diamond armor. This is no different as I knew that the "higher up" players would get in here first and take everything good for themselves. I already told you where everything is and I dont see why I should be banned permanently.
I know I have no final say but this is my opinion and I felt it needed saying.
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 01:36:43 pm »
Also has Liquid not been banned? He went in and got netherwarts too
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:19:52 pm »
Hey I was just now able to get on the forums.
Yes it was "blocked" off but that could have simply been put there to keep EVERYONE from going into the nether except the older members.

Trainer gets ender pearl. Trainer proves this idea is bunk.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 03:23:42 am »
Id like to address punishments as they are really confusing.

Everybody did the same crime except from war who discovered the way in ( Possibly deserves greater punishment)
But besides Warmonger everybody did the same crime.
BUT
The punishments have been totally out of proportion.
Me: Perma ban
War: Perma ban
Bjz/Jr/Rewas/Price: 3 day ban, item swipe and balance reset
Equin0x: No item swipe but 3 day ban
TA: 20 day ban, other factors not decided.
Liquid: Bal reset, 3 day ban, no item swipe and doesnt lose his house.
I believe these punishments are unfair as everybody was caught doing the same thing wrong - Going behind admins backs (Something none of us should have done)

Ive been accused of going on jedds account which has been proven wrong. Yet im still banned even though i quote
you may have gotten away from a permaban if you hadn't gotten in alt accounts and harasses zombie.

I believe everybodies punishment should be the same except from war given his circumstances and i know that i myself am on thin ice but as war got 2 chances id like a second chance.

Here is what i think the punishment should be:
Everybody 3 day ban
1 month ban from nether starting from when it opens
No item swipe
Balance reset
All but 1 houses stripped from us.

I believe this is a fair punishment and would like other admins opinions on the subject.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 03:24:38 am »
Also has Liquid not been banned? He went in and got netherwarts too

I've already had my 3 day ban. Unlike you I haven't done other transgressions in the past. Stop trying to get me more in trouble when it was your idea in the first place. Finally everyone who went into the nether but Equin0x found nether warts.

1ce: so is the Stat Swipe set in stone, because everyone took months to get stats and it didn't have to do with the Nether. I see the item swipe as relevant since Nether Items although I already burned all the stuff i found in the nether after I came back out of the portal. But I think the Stat Swipe is way too much, I asked Zombie about it he also disagreed. If most admins disagreed i don't see why it's set in stone.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 03:28:11 am »
Id like to address punishments as they are really confusing.

Equin0x: No item swipe but 3 day ban
TA: 20 day ban, other factors not decided.
Liquid: Bal reset, 3 day ban, no item swipe and doesnt lose his house.
I believe these punishments are unfair as everybody was caught doing the same thing wrong - Going behind admins backs (Something none of us should have done)

I believe this is a fair punishment and would like other admins opinions on the subject.

Forgot Stat Swipe
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:34:54 am by liquidfired »

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 07:40:17 am »
Archie, you have paste strikes against you as well. i don't agree with the stat swipe, i wasn't aware that was going to occur.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 11:40:12 am »
Wait wait wait, the "Ashgang" never found ANY NetherWarts, and yes Paradox, the stat swipe DID occur and an item swipe. Also, I am still banned from the server, even tho I served my 3 day ban (Also rewas is unbanned, but you guys never bothered to unban me) I was told that this happened because you guys didn't do an item swipe yet when you guys had 3 days to do it. I also think that the punishments toward us are completely out of proportion, and I do agree with Archie's terms, there is no reason to do a complete item swipe. I think it is fair to ban us from the nether for about a month. I also think that the balance reset is fair, and the nether items that we own removed. Certain admins tell me that we are lucky that we are not perma-banned but if you TRULEY think about it, our worst crimes are Trolling the server hard back then, and entering the Nether, while others have spawned diamonds, broke countless important rules, and went behind admins backs. (Also trash-talked admins). So this is what I think of the topic I hope that you guys will discuss my imput on it.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 12:12:48 pm »
I think we should all get a ban fore arround 3 - 10 days .
And not alowed in the nether fore a while .
And I dont think we need a item , bal , stats swipe because alot a people playde around more Then 5 month's fore them so its not like you can get it in 5 min fore a screw up from all off us That maby was around 5-10 min (im not saying I dident screw up because i realy did).
This is what I think are the best punishments .
Exept fore war I think a ban fore 20 days and a bal reset .

Just my view ^^ (alot a people will probattly hate my idea about this)
Because 20 days without poke server is a looong time fore me XD

Miss you guys hope to see ya soon !

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:14:44 pm by TAlegends »

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Pricey447

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 12:15:44 pm »
Im happy to accpet my ban (though im slightly sore that hix has Bob's Cottage) but same as Bjz im sstill banned even after serving my time. If you could unban me that would be very much apreciated.