PvP Server > Admin Thread

Jotr's illegal items

(1/5) > >>

Miosio:
http://imgur.com/a/dOCJB
Found a chest in Jotrs vip with a bunch of illegal items.
I deleted them should we talk about a punishment?

oddy:
Where did they come from

oddy:

--- Quote from: Paradox on February 14, 2013, 11:00:36 pm ---1. Signatures will now be officially regulated
2. No more filters on curse words
3. You can no longer trade ranks or give them away. You CAN donate for some one but you can't give them your rank or anything like that.
4. Repair signs only go in homes, not VIP
5. All unobtainable enchants on anything is now illegal. Only legit items that ANYONE can get at any given point. No matter how you got it. You have two weeks to turn in all illegal enchants and you will be refunded with a legal version of that items. If you are found after two weeks with anything illegal, you will be temp-banned and have no compensation. Period
6) Olivine gym is the only gym allowed to have pokemon online as an OPTION (the trainer chooses to pvp or online, not the gym leader)
7) invincibility is no longer at spawn.
8)Reminder if you are a member of any elite you must resign in order to challenge the other elite.
9)Rules for johto gyms have been discussed and left alone you may find them in the Gymleaders thread.

--- End quote ---
#5 from "the lonely admin meeting on valentines day" but the duration isn't written down, if memory serves we agreed on 1 week, I may be mistaken.

Paradox:
He's got a shitton of items though. This might be a stupid question, but is this his first offense? I'm bad with keeping track of that.

oddy:
I can't recall any other infractions off hand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version