Pixelmon Server > Suggestions

Biomes

(1/2) > >>

oddy:
If possible, I think the biomes should be changed up as the lomitation to certain pokemon is outrageous IMO, there are 3 very small river biomes 2 small jungle biomes and 0 snowy Moutan biomes( sorry kids no articuno). And a large majority of the server is extreme hills, if you could add diversity to the biomes it would be nice so it's not just the same 10 pokemon everywhere with a couple extras. It would add more of a hunt, more reasons to train specific places and know where you are and add more diversity to teams as a lot of people have alot of the same pokemon because there aren't a whole lore to choose from

ArchieSalt:
Or even better, you could perhaps work on making certain levels spawn over the map (Low at start and get higher). I understand this may be hard to implement but I think it'll be necessary eventually as I've gotten to a point where the highest level I can find is 40-50.

ZobTheSlayer:
The fact that I've just read this and I found a Dratini makes me feel lucky

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: ArchieSalt on August 21, 2013, 03:15:21 pm ---Or even better, you could perhaps work on making certain levels spawn over the map (Low at start and get higher). I understand this may be hard to implement but I think it'll be necessary eventually as I've gotten to a point where the highest level I can find is 40-50.

--- End quote ---

Not possible currently.

oddy:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on August 21, 2013, 05:18:00 pm ---Not possible currently.

--- End quote ---
thats to Archie, is the lack of response to the OP a no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version