Poll

Do we need more staff?

No
3 (9.4%)
Yes
29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: [deleted]  (Read 18264 times)

Darth225

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War. - Plato
Re: Staff. Now.
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2014, 01:33:01 pm »
I am in one-hundred percent agreeance with Xenvz, this server is going to die if the admins don't do anything, there are very few community members who play the server now, and when they are on they are trying to solve the problems that the admins are to busy to deal with it, which the reason the term Moderators was created. The term Moderation In statistics and regression analysis , moderation occurs when the relationship between two variables depends on a third variable. The third variable is referred to as the moderator variable or simply the moderator. The effect of a moderating variable is characterized statistically as an interaction.

So the definition of a Moderator is to be the in between of two or more problems.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:45:04 pm by Darth225 »

Ad...

Darth225

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War. - Plato
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 04:26:59 pm »
This is another thing we deal with and most players won't just ignore the players because there really is no point to do so, all we need is to be able to mute the player so others don't have to deal with them because not everyone reads the commands on the servers they join.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2014, 08:05:59 pm »
Meanwhile, I just laugh as this isn't even close to the first time this exact same post has surfaced. Just different names of people complaining. Anyways, can't please everyone. Keep doin great admins!  :D
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »
New Map is up?!?! Finally?

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2014, 05:03:29 pm »
New Map is up?!?! Finally?

lolno

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2014, 11:54:39 am »
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2014, 04:04:44 pm »
And from what I just red Tene your not asking us how we ended up finding the table. If you just try you will find that you can trust even Xenvz. We all do things to fool around and to just joke around with people. Honestly from what I heard from Xenvz and Donut that the person who teleported everyone on at that time was DjScorsy. So honestly next time just ask us because we are all willing to give you the information you ask for. Some members of the community just want to do our best to improve the server and do what is needed to help this server grow.

I love how you edited it but you still misspelled some words.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2014, 04:11:26 pm »
By the way, Admins need not care for anyone except for themselves. If you expect them to do something, they won't do shit. If you can't handle the new players fighting, you and they have the chance to use the command /ignore. The idea of getting more staff is to be brought up by the admins themselves. You, the community, including me, have no right or power to enforce an admins decision. All we can is give suggestions and let the admins think it through. If you are unsatisfied then get the fuck out. That too, is a suggestion. Admins are people. It's their server, not yours. You want more rules and staff? Then get your own fucking server.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2014, 04:31:15 pm »
Listen to da man he knows how to so stuff. Fate is right, there is a /ignore for a reason so use it. Plus don't be rude to the people who made this server possible for you to have fun on.

notrigby

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2014, 11:31:47 pm »
If someone tells you that they are going to give you a shot, would you enjoy the feeling of bracing yourself for that pain, or would you rather just feel the pinprick and get it over with, having minimal emotional stress on top of it?
The administrative team, up to this point, have believed that ripping a band-aid off quickly, rather than prolonging the sticky, hair-pulling agony for months, maybe years, is better. They haven't said anything about the details of their decisions because they simply don't want to create that riot-inducing panic that most players will feel when they realize that things might have to change. It would be end-of-days prophet style preaching, telling new players to run for the hills, and telling old players to stockpile what they can where they can.
The public gets half the information because we honestly believe that the majority cannot handle the entire truth properly, and of the minority that can, they cannot keep it to themselves. We all know how information spreads here, no matter how important the content.

Can confirm. Was admin. This happened a lot.

Fr0z3ns0l1d

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Brrr... it's fuckin' cold in these mountains!
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2014, 10:54:31 am »
You're overall idea is a great idea, adding more mods to help people more often should be done if no one is ever on. The way you said it however, was awful...
You're overall idea is a great idea
You're

I'm SORRY!!!
But seriously he's right people need more promos!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2014, 04:54:35 pm »

I'm SORRY!!!
But seriously he's right people need more promos!

How can you say this if you don't even play?

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2014, 09:12:50 pm »

LOL
- Blackthorn leader.

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2014, 02:44:09 am »
That's cam tho.... right?

Fr0z3ns0l1d

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Brrr... it's fuckin' cold in these mountains!
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2014, 04:51:12 pm »
Because it's a fact and I know it  :hattip: