Author Topic: Chels3a Mod app  (Read 3375 times)

Chels3aChels3a

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
Chels3a Mod app
« on: March 03, 2014, 01:31:32 am »
Age - 15[/size][/font][/size]Timezone - Pacific Standard TimeWhat time are you most often on? - I am mostly on at the times of 6:30 AM to 7:15, and then from 3:00 to usually about 6:00.[/color]Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I can speak English and only a couple words of spanish, but I am sure that[/color]doesn't count.[/color]When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first started playing minecraft at about update 1.5.2 so i am very[/color]experienced on servers and playing survival worlds. I usually only play Hypixel, and i play about three to five hours a day.[/color]Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - I have actually never been banned from Hypixel, but people said that they were going to report me for a minor lag spike that made it look like I was flying. Besides that small flaw I have never been banned before. I have also never been banned on any other server.[/color]What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have actually never moderated on any other server before but i have helped out on many servers, like helping people that have never played before and giving them the feeling of what it is like to play on a minecraft server.[/font]Where are you most active on the server? - I am most active on this server on blitz survival games, I love to play on the survival games with my sister, my cousins and many other friends I have on this server.[/size][/font]

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Chels3a Mod app
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:41:20 am »
Rejected on the grounds that you haven't been here long enough to know how to be helpful to other new people. Learn your way around before trying to jump into a position of power.

Also, spamming "CHILL!" isn't a good way to get promoted.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 02:39:55 am »
I vote yes.

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:33:52 am »
Dont have a clue who you are. But good luck.
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 06:40:39 pm »
According to /seen, you've never joined. And that is not our correct format for moderator applications. Did you post this on the wrong forum page?