Pixelmon Server > Problems

New Party And PC Glitch

(1/3) > >>

Jaguar311:
Ever Since the new update things have been changing in my party and pc same as everyone else.My charizard went from huge to runt and dropped down 12 levels and his moves keep changing,along with my pigeot.My enormous charmander wont evolve at all and its level 36.When I teach my pokemon new moves from leveling up the new moves I teach them wont show up the moves stay the same.My Dewott learned razor shell and it doesnt even show up in the move menu.And every time I disconnect and get back on my Pokemon Party changes from the pokemon I just hade in my party to pokemon I hade in my party 5 hours ago,and my pokemon I just hade in my party dont show up in my pc when they got switch so I have to keep messing around with the pokemon in my pc to get my pokemon that were switched back.And when my pokemon level up their level doesnt change so I have to go in my pc,switch the pokemon out with another pokemon,then I have to leave the pc,then go back in it to take my pokemon back to fi the level.
Try and fix the glitch please
And my Dewott Just Dropped 4 levels please fix the glitch

IM SORRY I PUT IT IN THE WRONG DAMN PLACE AND I DID GO CRAZY
and I am sorry for earlier for wat I said

Anonymouslyanon:
this belongs in the pixelmon section

--- Quote from: Jaguar311 on July 05, 2014, 09:31:04 pm ---FUCKING FIX THIS Arceus DAMN BULLSHIT GLITCH please BEFORE I GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
i think you're already gone crazy

Sweaty:

--- Quote from: Anonymouslyanon on July 05, 2014, 09:43:25 pm ---this belongs in the pixelmon sectioni think you're already gone crazy

--- End quote ---
Rare candy

Tenebrae:
I can't fix a glitch thats in a mod I didn't make. Tell this to the pixelmon team.

ryan22424:
It seems that the pixelmon team really fucked up this time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version