PvP Server > Server Talk

A little something I have to say...

(1/2) > >>

xxCyanidexx:
 Ever since I joined the server ( I know i was gone a while) I remember when we would have like 8 people online, half admins.... and everyone would be excited for that 9th person to log on. Those were the days.... With the server becoming really popular, a ton of new people are joining and the player count has reached an average of 24 players per time logging on. Thats great, one time we all got super excited because there were 25 people online, which never happened before. When you guys started building johto, I offered to help, and you guys wearily let me in as a builder... From doing 1ce's harder work (like thojo) and helping out Zombie's house and building work, even though he wasn't around at the time, it was awesome.
 Due to some issues with my brother, I had to leave the server for a while, lost all the new ip's and everything else prevented me from logging on.... Thanks Windows, zombie, rig and alex for being so cool and everything about what had went on. But now that I am back, I can't wait to help out more and be another part of your community. Thanks for such a cool, reliable server, that provides all of this tons of fun!Cya guys soon! 8)

ArchieSalt:
Welcome back buddy. I hope to join you on the server soon  ;)

xxCyanidexx:
Glad to be back...

Rigby:
:D Great to have you back :D Lots of stuff has changed. Especially us being more popular.

Paradox:
Yeah, its amazing to see how far we have come. I remember being excited for having 9 people on at once, pretty nice to see where we are now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version