PvP Server > Plugins

Plugin Requests/Help

(1/18) > >>

Paradox:
So since Cal left us and he was our plugin developer, Rigby and 1ce finally convinced me to start developing plugins for our server. I'll be teaching them Java so that us three will start making plugins for the server. I have plenty of experience in Java and if anyone wants to learn Java and join us, please tell us here so we can possibly add you to the team. I'd like to see people with programming background but if you don't have any, no worries.

Anyways, as the former part of the title states, we need plugin ideas. So here are status's on plugins:

Want to implement:
1)Escape Rope
2)Pokedex
3)PokeEvents

Working on:
1) RunningShoes

Completed:
1) MobsInGrass
-Repels: Lower odds
-Attractions: Increase odds

1cec0ld:

--- Quote from: 1cec0ld on March 27, 2012, 10:39:57 am ---
--- Quote from: CalDaBeast on March 25, 2012, 03:45:16 pm ---
Mobs that pop up when you walk in tall-grass

--- End quote ---

Repel Item-Odds lower/none (maybe finally give cocoa, glowstone, or some useless item like that a purpose)
Attraction item-Like one of the pokeflutes, only consuming it. Melon_block, Apple, something abstract like that. Probably Melon since you dont actually use the Interact Event to trigger eating it like an apple does.

--- End quote ---

Paradox:
Thanks 1ce, I added it to the main topic.

MasterAssassin82:
Player Types:
   -RANDOMLY selected, either FIRE, WATER, or GRASS, would say it before a players name as the first letter of the
    type    [F]  [W] [G]
   -Super effective and not very effective implemented
    example: slightly more damage when a FIRE type pvp's a GRASS type
   -Maybe different kill/death messages?

[F]Paradox used FIRE BLAST on [G]1cec0ld! It's super effective!

EDIT: oh and admins could choose their own and could even use ones like [P]oison and [E]lectric

Anonymouslyanon:
Fly and Surf plugin:

Areas can be marked as regions, and areas within regions can be marked as cities/towns. When you have a certain amount of badges in a region, you can fly to cities/towns in that region using a command like /fly <cityname>. It's almost like warping, but you're not able to "fly" to places other than cities. Surfing is similar. If you have a certain amount of badges in a region, you can walk on the water in that region.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version