PvP Server > Suggestions

Gym Website Pages

(1/6) > >>

Jeffro826:
This is just a simple suggestion, but may be pretty cool.  I was thinking of maybe adding in pages for the website for each gym.  On each page, it will display the current leader and co-leader, along with a few snapshots of the gym.  Also, maybe they can also add fun stuff like polls or status updates or something.  Just a way for gym leaders to put their input on the website :)  I don't mind if this idea is shut down though, but just want to share my idea.

Tenebrae:
Theres a gym leader secretion on the forums. This information was meant to be recorded, but people are lazy..

ArchieSalt:
Not a bad idea. It would be a good way to research the gym you challenge before you waste your time challenging one which obviously requires more training

~Ali~:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on June 27, 2012, 02:26:40 am ---Theres a gym leader secretion on the forums. This information was meant to be recorded, but people are lazy..

--- End quote ---

Secretion? Section*

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: Ali_Abdi on June 27, 2012, 04:48:14 am ---
--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on June 27, 2012, 02:26:40 am ---Theres a gym leader secretion on the forums. This information was meant to be recorded, but people are lazy..

--- End quote ---

Secretion? Section*

--- End quote ---

-.-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version