PvP Server > Events!

Team rocket invasion

(1/7) > >>

oddy:
Ok so here's the scoop team rocket has invaded and taken over saffron city and stolen a very important egg from silph co. We do not sure which member is holding the egg so this will have to be a kill first ask questions later, however anyone who goes in will only have 1 chance, if you get defeated we won't be able to get you back in so work as a team and  Arceus  speed. Mission will start Saturday the 19th at 9pm EST. questions below

EDIT: do not bring any items i will provide what you can use, this isn't going to be most OP items win, let's make it a fun contest

Due to lack overestimating my skills to put everything together this will have to be delayed until further notice

Okieskinny:
So, is it a team based event, or is it for the whole server to work together? Also, is the reward the Rare Egg or...?

oddy:
This is a team based event I will try and make the team rocket staff consist of server staff only and regular players will be the people retrieving the egg, I have yet to determine a prize. There will be no friendly fire allowed, I have yet to decide if the winner will be whoever gets the egg or if I will pin the survivors against each other after retrieving the egg...

oddy:
Also if interested in getting involved please post here so I don't go through the trouble of getting everything ready to have 3 people show up

Prodigy39:
Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version