PvP Server > Suggestions

limit the axe armor damage bonus ability

(1/4) > >>

r1579:
I have noticed something over the past few days of playing and training axes. My main concern is about the axe's armor bonus damage ability. While it's a fitting ability, it's a bit over powered. people like me, jimmy, and lucasrx can easily ruin diamond armor and break it. Want proof? I wrecked an entire set of elite 4 armor in just over 32 seconds during my fight with prodigy39, and Lucas could ruin one in about 20sec. I feel like there should be a limit on this ability, or at least a huge nerf seeing how in 15-22 hits, some of the veteran players can easily break a normal set of dia. This is also causing a shortage of diamonds on the server in general. Many players have none cause players broke them all with axes and unless you have saved up, or raided an arena of materials like edders1234 and sell them, those materials are going to be extremely hard to come by. Even iron armor can be destroyed in gym fight in a few hits. Please consider lowering the armor bonus damage rate or at the very least, put a limit on this. Thank you for your time! :)

Anonymouslyanon:
maybe disable all extra armor damage past level 1000?
i think axes is the only ability that continues to get stronger past 1000, so i think that's fair

Lucasrx:
At 1000? Honestly The armor break I think is not even over 25% When I hit 2000 It was just around the 50%. I think the max could be good around 1500.  Lets not have all the pvp go down hill.

Tenebrae:
Shortage of diamonds? Bring it on, something needs to fix the economy.

r1579:
Here are my ideas.
1. we could limit the armor damage maximum to about 25, not too high nor low.
2. nerf the axe armor damage by at least 40%.
3. have a way to control it, like a chance of it happening.

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on July 04, 2014, 11:33:03 am ---Shortage of diamonds? Bring it on, something needs to fix the economy.

--- End quote ---

I no understand what you mean, Tene

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version