PvP Server > Suggestions

Gameplay Suggestions!

(1/5) > >>

Sweaty:
What if we mixed 1ce's Safari Zone, with our original one. Not only does this enhance the gameplay, it makes it more Pokemon like. On top of this, we can still have mcmmo, this would give those weaker players a way to strategize and to defeat those more experienced players.
Anyway this is one suggestion, make a post about your ideas of it, or post some suggestions you have.

Tenebrae:
1ce's "Safari Zone" idea is for a separate server, his server. The only way I can see this even being potentially used on the PvP server is if there were a Mystery Dungeon world, where mcMMO would be absent. Basically, this is just putting 1ce's server on another world...

Paradox:
I think a cool concept we should do is try implementing an actual safari zone. You pay up, get X amount of balls for Y amount of time, and are teleported to a specially built safari zone that may not represent the actual safari zone, but is very fun and lots of pokemon. Your items are all saved and taken from you like the real safari zone too.

Sweaty:

--- Quote from: Paradox on August 26, 2014, 07:48:14 pm ---I think a cool concept we should do is try implementing an actual safari zone. You pay up, get X amount of balls for Y amount of time, and are teleported to a specially built safari zone that may not represent the actual safari zone, but is very fun and lots of pokemon. Your items are all saved and taken from you like the real safari zone too.

--- End quote ---
Oh, I didn't mean the pixelmon server. If you didn't know 1ce's server has pokemon moves coded into the game. So if used in the pvp server, it would enhance pvp and the dynamic of gameplay in general. But you're idea is great, pay to go to a separate world to use pokemon moves. As Tene said, it would be like adding 1ce's server. This may not be a bad thing. Let's just hope there isn't a repeat in what happened from the pixelmon release to the population. Perhaps it was pixelmon's gameplay that drove a lot of people away.
And Paradox, I'm not entirely sure if i misunderstood what you said or not. Let me know in case  ;)

Paradox:
Oh, that's my bad, I should had realized where this topic was, sorry. I think you bring an interesting idea to the table. It would definitely be an interesting spin on the PVP server if 1ce is okay with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version