PvP Server > Suggestions

Necro Board

(1/3) > >>

Sweaty:
Ok so for some reason, people get pissed when you necro a thread. Why don't we make a board with every topic in it (accessible to non-staff anyway). And just necro a thread. That board will be interesting and threads will never die, in a way. Nothing big, just something interesting to add.

Tenebrae:
I don't understand at all.

--- Quote from: Sweaty on September 18, 2014, 10:02:24 pm ---Ok so for some reason, people get pissed when you necro a thread. Why don't we make a board with every topic in it (accessible to non-staff anyway). And just necro a thread. That board will be interesting and threads will never die, in a way. Nothing big, just something interesting to add.

--- End quote ---

Elaborate on how that would make people 'less pissed'

Sweaty:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on September 18, 2014, 10:44:57 pm ---I don't understand at all.

Elaborate on how that would make people 'less pissed'

--- End quote ---
Well if there is a certain place for it, it won't bother anyone. And why would anyone get pissed if there was a special place for it. Why would someone be pissed if they post a building thread in the pokemon maps board? Because it's the correct place for it.

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: Sweaty on September 19, 2014, 03:59:55 pm ---Well if there is a certain place for it, it won't bother anyone. And why would anyone get pissed if there was a special place for it. Why would someone be pissed if they post a building thread in the pokemon maps board? Because it's the correct place for it.

--- End quote ---

I still don't understand the point.

Sweaty:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on September 19, 2014, 06:29:32 pm ---I still don't understand the point.

--- End quote ---
So there is a special place for threads to be revived.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version