PvP Server > Plugins

Custom enchantments

(1/2) > >>

SnowBreak:
This is a plugin that adds a variety of new enchantments or "runes" to minecraft. The pokemon theme is when an enchantment is put on something, it is a "move." Well this plugin adds a bit more "moves" that are fun to pvp with etc. This could be a replacement for runecraft but I don't really know. http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/custom-enchantments is the link to the page and here are the enchantments (You get them putting level 30 enchants on an enchantable item except tools I think)

Sword Only:
Lifesteal - Gives you half a heart back whenever you punch an enemy.

* Blind - Blinds the Enemy.
* Deathbringer - Doubles your Damage.
* Gooey - Hitting your enemy rapidly causes the enemy to be flinged into the air.
* Poison - Poisons your enemy.
* Block - Blocking with a Sword increases your Resistance.
* Ice Aspect - Slows your enemy on hit. Has a Chance to freeze an enemy Player.
* Shockwave - Upon hitting an enemy, you hurl up the ground in front of you.
* Autorepair - Automatically repairs your Armor/Weapon after you started it via shift + rightclicking.
* Crippling Strike - Cripples your enemy on hit.
* Thundering Blow - Upon hitting an enemy, you have a chance to strike Lightning onto it.
* Vampire - Heals you by half of your damage.
* Deep Wounds - Upon hitting an enemy, you have a chance of causing it to bleed.
* Bow only:Bombardment - Bombards the Player on hit.
* Lightning - Strikes your enemy with a Lightning.
* Firework - The arrow constantly spawns fireworks for 5 seconds. May cause lag if spammed ( arround 50 arrows at once ).
* Armor only:Molten - Sets the enemy that hit you on fire.
* Enlighted - Heals you when hit.
* Hardened - Applies Weakness to the enemy that hit you.
* Poisoned - Poisons the enemy that hit you.
* Frozen - Slows the enemy that hit you.
* Obsidianshield - Gives you Fireresistance
* Gears - Boots. Gives you a Speedboost
* Springs - Boots. Gives you a Jumpboost
* Stomp - Boots. If you land on an enemy and would normally get Falldamage, you give the Falldamage you would take on the enemy, negating the damage for you.
* Implants - Helmet. Automatically replenishes your Food/Airbar when moving
* Glowing - Helmet. Gives you Nightvision

I personally love this plugin and hope it is added (but if not that is okay too.)

ryancpexpert:
pretty sure this can be done with moddamage, not 100% though. Would redownload it and try it, but, can no longer get bukkit from the site, so I couldn't test it.

MrHeartGold:
I think they use some of these on another server called wynncraft

tonglangdo:
We are very pleased to have come into the web of it.

Sweaty:

--- Quote from: tonglangdo on November 27, 2014, 04:46:23 am ---We are very pleased to have come into the web of it.

--- End quote ---
Hello sir how was your day?  :hattip:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version