PvP Server > Problems

Pewter Gym

<< < (3/4) > >>

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: Noivern on August 28, 2015, 12:51:11 pm ---I don't know if u noticed but They turned the forest of doom into a parkour course

--- End quote ---
I think it was my Co-leader who did that (what was his name again...)

tymac:

--- Quote from: WaffleDoc on August 28, 2015, 07:49:09 pm ---I think it was my Co-leader who did that (what was his name again...)

--- End quote ---
xXLoneWolfXx?

WaffleDoc:
idk...

1cec0ld:
For the third time during rockittt's reign as Pewter Gym Leader, Pewter Gym Course has been edited by Administration, this time with both tene and myself walking through it and judging what was too difficult for the average user.

Rockittt, this is Pewter. Not a Johto gym, and most people consider it the 'first' gym. Stop making it so hard that average idiots can't even do it, and admins take 15 minutes on one obstacle. If you want to create parkour courses, we have plans for that elsewhere.

Until then, gyms courses must have 0 parkour, and (we're being so lenient on this that it's stupid) 3 obstacles max. You get a pass on the obstacle thing. Stop with the damn parkour.

First I edited your gym course.
Then I BEDROCKED my edits so you couldn't just undo them.

If you make changes that result in further complaints, you will be removed from access to the course, which might make it hard to restock chests and such.

WaffleDoc:
But 1ce having it be difficult was part of the fun.  All of the idiots came to the gym not knowing we allowed enchants, I would one shot them and then they would all rage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version