PvP Server > Problems

Problem with Notch Apples

(1/2) > >>

MYMOM105:
So I'm trying to make a few enchanted golden apples in the server (an apple surrounded by gold blocks) and it won't craft. I've tried a number of different berries, and yes, I have also used an actual apple in the center. Also, normal golden apples (an apple surrounded by gold nuggets) aren't crafting either. I got the crafting recipe right (confirmed by the Minecraft wiki.) Is this a problem with Minecraft, the server, or is there something I'm just not getting?

Tenebrae:
Crafting recipe was removed in 1.9. Only way to get them now is a lucky find from a dungeon chest or similar. Also recheck your crafting recipes.  :hattip:

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on May 22, 2016, 03:52:34 am ---Crafting recipe was removed in 1.9. Only way to get them now is a lucky find from a dungeon chest or similar. Also recheck your crafting recipes.  :hattip:

--- End quote ---
Well that seems like bullshit, now our E4 fights are only going to last a minute -.-

r1579:
i'm kinda of glad notch apples are like super rare. I just get sick and tired of spam clicking for 5 minutes because basically elite fights boil down to who has enough gear to outlast their opponent. rinse and repeat. It's like an arms race. everyone stockpiles their shit and holds onto it until the fights happens. It makes the fight for champ a grind fest rather then a skills match.

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: r1579 on May 23, 2016, 03:32:28 pm ---i'm kinda of glad notch apples are like super rare. I just get sick and tired of spam clicking for 5 minutes because basically elite fights boil down to who has enough gear to outlast their opponent. rinse and repeat. It's like an arms race. everyone stockpiles their shit and holds onto it until the fights happens. It makes the fight for champ a grind fest rather than a skills match.

--- End quote ---
Or you can be like me, lose a ton of elite fights in a row while you are training unarmed, and then be a little bitch by stealing everyone's weapons, and then killing them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version