PvP Server > Suggestions

Forum Modification Ideas

(1/24) > >>

1cec0ld:
Alright now. Johto's done so it's time to work on the next biggest thing. Our forum and how it looks to the public. We don't need to hire a web designer, we just need to specify what we want, and in a way that a php-programmer can understand.
If we want something changed, we would have to mention:
What we want changed,
where it is,
what we want it changed to,
and possibly how it would change behavior.

Good example:

"I'd like the Post Button to be red and blue to match the first generation game's color scheme."
*Screenshots are your friend*

I'd like the background to be red, and the word to be blue.
(Don't need to define a specific "#FBF5E6" code, but if you want to be that detailed, feel free.)

BAD Example:

Could you maek the forums more pokemony?
-end bad example.

We'll see what comes of this, how many changes you all want, and how possible they are. I leave the show to those with more knowledge, since I'm just a middleman here.

AK49BWL:
1ce covered things pretty well here. I can pretty much add/change/remove anything to do with the forum, as I know the software very well-- All you have to do is ask :)

Concerning locations: To help me out in that regard, post a link to the page you want to see the change on. Different pages are covered by different files, and I need to know which I need to edit ;)

Also, one more thing... Changes may take a bit to come around, because I have a full-time job and often don't have a lot of time between work and sleep and other things to constantly hang out editing forums :haha: so PLEASE don't rush me, I will let you know a general time-frame in which to expect the changes to take effect :)

ArchieSalt:
Ok!
I would like the text of MOST or ALL buttons to be in a pokemon related border. I like retro so ill suggest this.
<------- This type of border

Vitto:
Okay, Customisable colors for the background etc would be nice, like:
profile settings->background color-> for example: green

A like, or +1 button (like the minecraft forums)

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: ArchieSalt on March 30, 2012, 11:27:29 am ---Ok!
I would like the text of MOST or ALL buttons to be in a pokemon related border. I like retro so ill suggest this.
<------- This type of border

--- End quote ---

My fav border :D I want

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version