Author Topic: How i met your Mio - Pokemon Adventure part 4  (Read 2690 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
How i met your Mio - Pokemon Adventure part 4
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:55:58 am »
Ok kids Today I'm gonna tell you how i met this Awful chick that grew up to be a close friend of mine and her name was Mio.

I first met your dear auntie mio after the events of Professor Jotr being kidnapped by Team Rocket. After that our dear friend Professor Jotr gave us Pokemon and a Pokedex to start out journey into the world, Because ye any caring adult would let two 10 year old kids into a world with dangerous Creatures and a criminal gang bent on conquering the world. But anyway that is a story for another day.

So ali and I were about to exit the lab and step foot into the the tall grass where we will meet our first wild pokemon, When out of know where a mysterious girl crashed into me as she came in. Now when i got up i was fine, but the girl she had other plans, she got back up and started getting angry saying that it was very mean of me to let it happen. But ye she was the annoying type that you would find in the rarest of people. I went to go apologise to her but she just pushed me back to the ground and walked up to professor Jotr.

Now neither me nor ali knew who the crazy chick was nor did we know why she was here. Then after that things got really hectic. The mysterious girl asked Prof Jotr if she could have the Bulbasaur that was still left on the shelf. so prof jotr passed her the pokeball. Then Prof Jotr explained to us that the crazy chick was one of the three Trainers that he was going to send out to complete his research.so prof Jotr explained to us that the Crazy chick's name was Mio. then he went on to explain that we were the three trainers chosen to fill the pokedex and finish what he started.  Ali was first one, I was the second one, and Mio was the 3rd one then she ran up to me and told me that i had to battle her and if i didnt things would get ugly. Now i would like to point out at this moment that i probally did have a concussion from the many times that Mio threw me to the ground and that i was stupid enough to accept it.

So both me and Mio threw out our Pokemon. I sent out my only pokemon that was charmander, and Mio sent out her only pokemon which was Bulbasaur. now you would like to think that a charmander which is a fire type would have a clear advantage over a grass type like bulbasaur. well that wasnt really the case for this battle. so this is how the battle went down.

Charmander - Uses scratch on Mio's Balbasaur, Takes Critical Damage 50% Health Left
Bulbasaur - uses Tackle on Orange's Charmander, Takes critical Damage 60% health left
Charmander - uses scratch on Mio's bulbasuar, takes damage 10% health Left
Bulbasaur - uses Tackle on orange's Charmander, takes damage 20% health left
Charmander - Learns New move (Ember) - Charmander uses Ember on Bulbasaur, Attack misses 10% Health left
Bulbasaur - Ability Activates (Adrenaline) - Bulbasaur uses tackle on Charmander - Takes Critical Damage 0% Health Left

Well it was a huge bummer. In the end it was a fair game but i couldnt shake my hand of it that something in that match gave her the advantage. (Again kids i would like to point out that i was a noob and i did not know much about pokemon abilities.) Then Prof Jotr comes after the battle and tells Mio and I about the Ability Bulbasaur Used which was Adrenaline and how it boosts Bulbasaur's Power. Well it was annoying i can tell you that but Mio did always have Luck on her side

so then after the battle mio redrew Bulbasaur and bolted to the exit without saying goodbye. Then oddly enough Ali ran out of the door straight after, and do you kids ever get the feeling how when your alone with a old man you kinda think there gonna do something so you Bolt away. Really just me ?. Fine so then i ran out of the Lab and started my journey to become a pokemon master

Thank you for reading Part 4 I hope it was good and if it wasnt then fuck my life. Im trying out a new battle system so tell me if you like it this way or not
Ik not many people read this but ye xD And mio if your reading this then congrats on become the main Girl
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:00:58 am by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
Re: How i met your Mio - Pokemon Adventure part 4
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 11:39:28 pm »
I dont like how im a bitch in your story..I mean, I totally would have said bye

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 08:22:03 am »
In due time Mio in Due time

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 08:36:18 am »
Lol reading all 4 chapter's, I find this story to be hilarious.