Author Topic: TEAM ROCKET!!!!!  (Read 10737 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: TEAM ROCKET!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2013, 05:52:34 pm »
I have yet to understand "Ranks/Titles", to figure out the difference. I so far assumed that a "Title" is like Trainer, Gym Leader, Elite, and Champion.  While Rank is "User, Donators, and Admin".   So if following it under that cloud of thought.  Team Rocket would create another group of titles, or each rank in their division.  For example; "[T.R. Grunt] Pythonhier".  Then that would remove their display of gym leader, etc which would be a problem.  So unless people wanted to make the time for someone's title to display two titles, then I guess Team Rocket members can't be leaders, or elites.  For example; "[T.R Grunt - Johto Leader] Pythonhier".

Rivalry will be created, which would add a whole barrel of monkey's worth of fun.  Expecially if you also include Team Magma, Aqua, Plasma, and Galactic, cause then their will also be evil team Rivalry's.

You're agreeing with me but you don't realize it. Rank and titles are the same thing. So that's what I was saying, it's too much to create [T.R Grunt - Johto Leader]. There is simply too many combinations, it's too much. So you agree with me.

Rivalry would only happen IF Trainers were separate from Team Rocket. If I'm both a trainer and a Grunt, who am I siding with? You need to make Team Rocket a separate Entity. If we're all trainers/team rocket, there is none.

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2013, 06:09:06 pm »
Ranks and titles go hand in hand however what para is saying to create a set of ranks for tr would force Alot of ranks example : team rocket grunt needs basic, 1 for each donator rank(5), gym leader+donated ranks, elite +donator ranks, champ+ donator ranks, johto leader,elite,and champ plus donator ranks, that's 1 tier of team rocket and 42 ranks created
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2013, 06:14:57 pm »
Ranks and titles go hand in hand however what para is saying to create a set of ranks for tr would force Alot of ranks example : team rocket grunt needs basic, 1 for each donator rank(5), gym leader+donated ranks, elite +donator ranks, champ+ donator ranks, johto leader,elite,and champ plus donator ranks, that's 1 tier of team rocket and 42 ranks created

My point exactly. But if we made Team Rocket not able to be a gymleader/trainer/elte, ect., then there would only be 5 ranks for each TR rank which is acceptable. I'll propose this at the admin meeting I suppose.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2013, 09:03:42 pm »
I see now.  Yeah, regardless this project I don't think will be able to get done till the second server is complete, cause it would most likely create too much work at the moment.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2013, 07:52:38 pm »
I like how only 5 ranks sounds. The only thing that you havent thoguht of are the Ranks/Titles for each member and what they will have to do to earn that title/rank
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2013, 10:37:37 pm »
I like how only 5 ranks sounds. The only thing that you havent thoguht of are the Ranks/Titles for each member and what they will have to do to earn that title/rank

And also their role in the server. No point having an evil organisation that's just for show.

-500th view