Author Topic: Me as mod.  (Read 4169 times)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: Me as mod.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 12:49:39 am »
Fuck off tene. Stop being such a bitch. Damn...
Oddy, you don't even know me. I never had a CHANCE to prove what I can do. All you do as a mod is /region add owner /mute /kick that's all you do ALL DAY. Mio picks random mods, oddy just picked someone Bj got on the server and picked like the first guy. I mean ffs. Can't you just trust and respect Ali's decisions? If we're going to point out flaws in everyone, then let me say. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT TENE. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING; DOESN'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PERSON ON THIS SERVER.
I don't know you, that's fine, if you would like to tell some hood rich story about how you rose from the ghettos and sat in the front of the bus now, I'm all ears. But onward I did get the chance for you to prove a lack of understanding for rules, a self important attitude, and the demeaner of a person who wanted a pretty prefix, not of someone wanting to help a server. And as far as something as important as choosing a mod, no one persons opinion will not be enough for me I don't care who it is, we have a voting process for a reason.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 12:53:58 am »
Fuck off tene. Stop being such a bitch. Damn...
Oddy, you don't even know me. I never had a CHANCE to prove what I can do. All you do as a mod is /region add owner /mute /kick that's all you do ALL DAY. Mio picks random mods, oddy just picked someone Bj got on the server and picked like the first guy. I mean ffs. Can't you just trust and respect Ali's decisions? If we're going to point out flaws in everyone, then let me say. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT TENE. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING; DOESN'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PERSON ON THIS SERVER.
I never said I know everything. And there is much more to being a mod than just assigning houses, muting and kicking those that deserve it. Also, I never said I'm better than any other person on the server.
If you're going to get so angry over something so little, its no wonder you weren't chosen.

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 01:01:46 am »
Cassy no offence but you didn't even know some basic rules about this server, like what an elite fight is. You don't have enough experience as a player to be suited as moderator in my eyes.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 01:13:33 am »
Gonna address a few things here. First off, I get where you're coming from about not having a chance to prove yourself. This being said, there were several issues during your modship, that didn't exactly help your case. As far as the admin's choices in mods, I'll remind you that these are trial mods. It's just a chance to test out how people function as a mod for a short period of time. If they excel, they keep their job. If they're less than average, they get bumped back down. I think you'll find as time goes by, that more trial mods will be turned down. I dont see Ka complaining like this. You're asking us to respect Ali's decisions when you obviously can't respect any of the other admin's. Tene's points were all valid, and your rant about her could be directed right back at you in a similar way. Pointing out people's flaws is key in selecting mods, and one major thing to look for is how they keep their cool in high-pressure situations.

I recall you saying on the forums, or in chat one day, not too long after the OP items incedent, that you were for sure going to get demoted, if not banned. You weren't mad about it then, why now?
On a semi related, and ironic note, I also remember seeing a sign Cassy placed, that said if she was banned, she left all her stuff to tene. Lol
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 01:16:05 am by Z4X3R »

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 01:23:15 am »
Ironic isnt it  :grouphug:

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 01:48:09 am »
Cassy, dont involve other trial mods/people in this, this is about you, ali, and the rules.
Ali made a mistake, that mistake has been corrected. I know you feel wronged because
you thought you were full mod, but there are rules. This topic won't help you out one bit.
Just be patient and I am sure you will get promoted some day.
[url