Author Topic: Me as mod.  (Read 4170 times)

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -11
  • Will the Real Pikatchu Please Stand Up?
Me as mod.
« on: January 17, 2013, 11:19:21 pm »
So I get mod. Then, admin meeting, after I get mod. They decided to reverse that, bye making a new rule that you now have to vote on mods. Wait'a go. I understand why people quit this server. You can't decided how you're going to run things. Get your shit together...
kthx.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Me as mod.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:41 pm »
I'm sorry, I don't really understand. You were made mod (That I remember, I saw you with the tag). Then they unmodded you? What was the reasoning? I feel like I'm missing something here.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 11:28:17 pm »
So I get mod. Then, admin meeting, after I get mod. They decided to reverse that, bye making a new rule that you now have to vote on mods. Wait'a go. I understand why people quit this server. You can't decided how you're going to run things. Get your shit together...
kthx.
Voting on full mods isn't a new rule, it's been there since before I joined the server, I would assume since day one. I understand how there could be frustration on your end dye to the recent events, I would appreciate if you tuned down the attitude though. Thanks
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:05 pm »
Welcome to my fucking world.
It's their mistake not mine. Why would I, be the one to be punished.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:25 pm »
I'm sorry, I don't really understand. You were made mod (That I remember, I saw you with the tag). Then they unmodded you? What was the reasoning? I feel like I'm missing something here.
She was a trial mod under an admin from there was modded with no discussion to other admins, we took the vote tonight at our meeting and did not feel she met the criteria we were looking for.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 11:32:01 pm »
new rule that you now have to vote on mods
kthx.

I suggest you take this up with the only admin who didn't understand this pre-existing rule, the only one who "doesn't have his shit together" aka the one who DID promote you.

kthx.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 11:34:50 pm »
I suggest you take this up with the only admin who didn't understand this pre-existing rule, the only one who "doesn't have his shit together" aka the one who DID promote you.

kthx.
Went more a more direct approach but alright it works

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 11:40:41 pm »
Didn't meet your criteria. That's hilarious.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 11:42:23 pm »
What's so funny about it?

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 11:43:07 pm »
Didn't meet your criteria. That's hilarious.
There's nothing hilarious about it, what sets you above the rest? What did you show during your trial period that makes you think you are a person we need as a moderator

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 11:52:47 pm »
Alot of things.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 11:57:42 pm »
Examples would be pretty cool because I didn't see a single thing that caused you to stand out possitivly, sure you may have assigned a house or two but that's not special,

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 12:01:57 am »
If your going to debate this please use facts

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 12:07:17 am »
Well, there was a time when you killed a certain mod when they were fixing up stuff.
Then there was that time everyone was complaining about your 'op' items.
Then there was that moment that you didn't know the housing rules, which all staff should know.

There were probably other things that I didn't notice. 'Op' items was a mistake, and accepted as so.

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 12:38:37 am »
Fuck off tene. Stop being such a bitch. Damn...
Oddy, you don't even know me. I never had a CHANCE to prove what I can do. All you do as a mod is /region add owner /mute /kick that's all you do ALL DAY. Mio picks random mods, oddy just picked someone Bj got on the server and picked like the first guy. I mean ffs. Can't you just trust and respect Ali's decisions? If we're going to point out flaws in everyone, then let me say. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT TENE. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING; DOESN'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PERSON ON THIS SERVER.