Author Topic: stnglkabee  (Read 5501 times)

xandergcool

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -11
stnglkabee
« on: February 15, 2013, 07:58:47 am »
he stole my gym challenger his stuff it was the only he had i typed /tpahere ka what i wanna meen KABO00M and i said dont accept or kill he tpaccepted and tped awway with all the stuff

Ad...

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -6
Re: stnglkabee
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 08:01:00 am »
That would be your error. stngl-KA-bee If youd have just typed the full name this wouldnt have happened.
Mr. Incredible

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 01:41:22 pm »
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say. What happened exactly?

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:00:10 pm »
He mistakenly TPA'd Stng to his gym by typing /tpahere Ka. Stng accepted and stole KABO00M's items.
This isn't the best thing to do when you're on thin ice with admins Stng.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 02:37:29 pm »
He mistakenly TPA'd Stng to his gym by typing /tpahere Ka. Stng accepted and stole KABO00M's items.
This isn't the best thing to do when you're on thin ice with admins Stng.

Did he have KABO00M's stuff because he just beat him in a gymbattle?

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 03:17:07 pm »

Did he have KABO00M's stuff because he just beat him in a gymbattle?
No he took it and wont give it back

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 03:40:00 pm »
You should have been more careful with your tpa, and I'm torn on how to feel about it, should we make stng give back items to kaboom because of your mistake? Should we leave it as is? But that would punish kaboom who is not at fault. Should we make you reimburse kaboom for a careless tpa? I'm not sure
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 04:44:33 pm »
You should have been more careful with your tpa, and I'm torn on how to feel about it, should we make stng give back items to kaboom because of your mistake? Should we leave it as is? But that would punish kaboom who is not at fault. Should we make you reimburse kaboom for a careless tpa? I'm not sure

I'm STILL not 100% of the entire situation. I say this in the least offensive way as possible but the original post is barely comprehensible.

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 04:49:34 pm »
So this is what happened. He had a challenger, he won the gym fight. He sent a tp to me and i went and got the stuff.
Mr. Incredible

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 05:08:49 pm »
So this is what happened. He had a challenger, he won the gym fight. He sent a tp to me and i went and got the stuff.
And you kept the stuff and refused to return it.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 05:50:42 pm »

I'm STILL not 100% of the entire situation. I say this in the least offensive way as possible but the original post is barely comprehensible.
dude fought a challenger is his gym named kaboom, won, typed /tpahere ka, which went to stnglKAbee stng accepted, got some items, left. The end.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 05:53:44 pm »
Okay, that's what I thought till Frenzy said I was wrong. In the case, I say stng gives back the stuff. It ain't your shit man.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 06:24:27 pm »
Okay, that's what I thought till Frenzy said I was wrong. In the case, I say stng gives back the stuff. It ain't your shit man.
i want to agree with that, but i dont, Stng was Tpa'd there by xander's mistake, as gymleader he's reponsible for the items and should have been more careful with the TPA im more leaning toward having xander compensate kaboom

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 06:59:46 pm »
i want to agree with that, but i dont, Stng was Tpa'd there by xander's mistake, as gymleader he's reponsible for the items and should have been more careful with the TPA im more leaning toward having xander compensate kaboom

Forced by Oddy to reply to this...

I see your point but remember, it's a rule for the gym leader to return everything to the trainer. IT's unfair to hold a trainer responsbile for a gymleaders mistake so at the very least the trainer should be compensated. Now, think about this:

If stng keeps the stuff, trainer gets nothing. Bad
If stng looses the stuff, trainer gets it back. Good
If stng keeps stuff and GymLeader goes out of his way to compensate, it takes time and regulation to make sure everything is in order. Bad.
If stng keep stuff and Server compensates, we are putting more money into the server (Which we don't want to do b/c of ecnomey). Bad.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 07:04:39 pm »

Forced by Oddy to reply to this...

I see your point but remember, it's a rule for the gym leader to return everything to the trainer. IT's unfair to hold a trainer responsbile for a gymleaders mistake so at the very least the trainer should be compensated. Now, think about this:

If stng keeps the stuff, trainer gets nothing. Bad
If stng looses the stuff, trainer gets it back. Good
If stng keeps stuff and GymLeader goes out of his way to compensate, it takes time and regulation to make sure everything is in order. Bad.
If stng keep stuff and Server compensates, we are putting more money into the server (Which we don't want to do b/c of ecnomey). Bad.
Where's the liability for mistakes, why is it good for stng to lose items, which as far As I am concerned, were rightfully aquired, he didn't trick him or break in he was sent a tap accepted it and got item.