Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 2189 times)

shishkabob97

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 5
  • POPCORN
Bounties
« on: April 17, 2013, 03:24:39 pm »
So I was wondering if we can have /bounty back again. I know that it doesnt really have any direct relation too pokemon but I mean it's not that major of a change. Im sure somewhere in the pokemon world some guy hired a hitman to go kill a guy cause he stole his pikachu. Also I think that this would be a great way to get cash flowing around a bit more because bounties are easy to set and easy to collect (well depending on the person that has the bounty I guess). so yeah just an idea  :D
im too lazy too make one of these :/

Ad...

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
Re: Bounties
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 05:11:30 pm »
* Warmonger_2 approves this message.
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 05:30:03 pm »
This post is a bit late. Sign when you exit Red's House saying its been permissioned. Have fun with it. :P

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 11:37:23 am »
So I was wondering if we can have /bounty back again. I know that it doesnt really have any direct relation too pokemon but I mean it's not that major of a change. Im sure somewhere in the pokemon world some guy hired a hitman to go kill a guy cause he stole his pikachu. Also I think that this would be a great way to get cash flowing around a bit more because bounties are easy to set and easy to collect (well depending on the person that has the bounty I guess). so yeah just an idea  :D

Apparently Not D: