Author Topic: Skyy890's Introduction  (Read 3479 times)

Skyy890

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 1
Skyy890's Introduction
« on: May 09, 2013, 08:32:11 pm »
Hello! My name is Skyy890, and I'm here to win. I prey on the best, and don't stop for anything!  :evil: I am open for 1v1's anytime, I can almost always beat you, if we have the same items.  :rotf: I plan on being a Co or a Leader, btw, Cinnibar is my fav.  :D I hope to see you around soon, and <3 for Barn.  :squee: :purplebanana: :lazor: :banana:
Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live! -Skyy890

Hello there! I am an Elite pokemon player and I have gotten 27th place in the Nation-Wide Pokemon Tournament! I am strictly a Poison/Bug guy, it's very nice to meet you.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Skyy890's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 08:40:26 pm »
Welcome! Good thing if you prey on the best, they'll be the ones after you at some point too. Though I recommend getting stronger first :P

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 08:41:26 pm »
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

Skyy890

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 06:36:25 am »
Thanks for the advice! The thing is though, I'm not anywhere close to being a noob on this server, or Minecraft. When I get my  Arceus  apples and prot iv....  :lazor:
Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live! -Skyy890

Hello there! I am an Elite pokemon player and I have gotten 27th place in the Nation-Wide Pokemon Tournament! I am strictly a Poison/Bug guy, it's very nice to meet you.

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 08:08:28 pm »
Good Luck to you Sky, if u ever need any items/help and im online just ask me, if im offline /mail me, hope to see you soon
Have 15 Badges Total, its down to tene!

Skyy890

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 06:08:07 pm »
Sounds good! Cya online!  :squee:

raymondt99

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 21
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 11:51:43 pm »
Sky Do you know barn irl ?

Check this link out :) http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

Add me on league of legends:Golem101
I  Main Fiora ,thresh, And Hecarim <3

Skyy890

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 06:46:45 am »
I don't, but we know each other VERY well  :haha: It all started out when I was a "noob" on this server, and not knowing anything, challenged my first gym leader. His name was Barnitzn, and I was a nervous fuck. I lost very easily, and kept trying. Barn said I should probably try to train, and train I did. I had my stats very high, I was pumped, I walked into that gym and did the best I could. Still, it wasn't enough to win. Then Barn did something incredibly nice. I had iron armor on, but he gave me diamond and a diamond sword. I tried the gym again, and won. Pretty much, Barn is my favorite person on this server.  :squee:

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -33
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 08:03:02 pm »
Welcome! Nice To Meet Ya, I'm Guessing This Was When Me And Barn Were Co's?