Author Topic: House question  (Read 1868 times)

mine_fiend

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 2
House question
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:13:35 pm »
Hello, mine_fiend here
.intro/ little backstory
A few days ago, i came across a house that was for sale by its current owner, Crazyman252 (sorry if im not allowed to use peoples names, but it seems necessary for what im asking), I asked about buying it and an admin informed me that he must sell the house back to the sever before I can buy it.
Now into the problem
Crazyman252 hasnt been on (or at least i havent seen him on) a few days and if he has been on, he hasnt sold the empty house that I wish to buy.
So i guess my real question is: Are admins allowed to buy houses from a player when the seller is not online? (ex: give the player money and take away building rights of the area)if i could get a response, that would be great cuz i would love to buy this house.
thanks!
P.s. He had the price that HE was selling it for at $2700 dollars, would this price go back up after it is sold back to the server?
Thanks!

K. Thx. Bye! BRAGH!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:15:35 pm by mine_fiend »

Ad...

Equin0x

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9
  • Hey! Whats up? :winkyface:
Re: House question
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 06:19:57 pm »
The time limit it takes for a user to lose his/her house is 7 days (or 14?). After that you can buy it unless he comes back on and quickens the process.
You hvae jsut been mwbdoilnn. Hvae a good day and tlel yuor fnidres!

mine_fiend

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:21:49 pm »
OK sweet! so in other word if he doesnt log on in 7 or 14 days i can buy it? awesome,
Thanks for the help :D

K. Thx. Bye! BLARGH!!  :immafirinmahlazor:

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 12:51:06 am »
The time limit it takes for a user to lose his/her house is  14

mine_fiend

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 12:49:35 am »
is the 2 week removal thing automatic, or does a person have to be removed manually after 2 weeks?

i really wanna buy a house and i think the last one was just bought up. ive seen many houses that are owned by people i have never seen or the server.

Please replay!

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 12:54:14 am »
They probably live in different time zones than you, and they go on when you're asleep or something.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 03:26:30 am »
The removal isnt automatic, though I wish it could be.
Admins (usually me) do audits whenever we feel it is needed, and that means we /region info every owned house, then /seen each of the 2 possible owners. IF he/she/they have been offline longer than 14 days, they are /region removeowner (house) (user) and then house is cleared and put up for sale at floor x 150$. for every. house. Which is why audits are not done daily. It's simply too exhaustive.
I'll check around soon.

The biggest problem is that people who qualify for Johto houses aren't moving, either because the cost is too high, or they're just too comfortable in their current abode.