Author Topic: Bespinben and Vitto  (Read 4080 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Bespinben and Vitto
« on: May 11, 2012, 06:31:14 pm »
I bet you're all like, "I HATE BESPINBEN" "HE'S SUCH A TROLL" "WTF" "STOP PUSHING ME OUT OF SPAWN" "STOP TROLLING ME BES"

Bespinben has been getting a bit more annoying. Let resay this. Bespinben has been getting a lot more annoying. Not a lot, but pissing off a lot.
If you heard Vithrus' complain on Bespinben pushing people out of spawn, that number one. I wasn't too pissed, because he does it all the time. Now Bespinben is just killing random noobs on the server, making them rage quit, and the reason i know this is because, I hear all of these people YELLING out of their mouths at Bespin. He's been getting more annoying, and pissing at least 80% of the people on the server. The transgression he did the most that just set my rage meter to the top, was that he RANDOMLY comes into our base (1ce you know what it is) TNTs up the mob room, and steals all of the tools from out chests. The problem is he doesnt have TP but I have an idea on how he found it leading to my second complaint.

A lot of people have been banned or muted forever (Jeddeth) for trolling. I don't know why you turn your back towards Bes and keep him in the dark. It's not like he's a CI.

Vitto....ugh....you were my friend, why did you have to do this. He randomly Tped into our base and started farming, it wasn't a TPA it was a TP and tped to our base, found the coords and started shouting it out on chat. That's technically Admin/Moderator misconduct. Vitto you've already abused kick before...why now this?He also tped everyone into our base for fun, its not like we did anything wrong. You can't just randomly TP to our base, then abuse it. What the fuck Vitto. really

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:35:42 pm by liquidfired »

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Bespinben and Vitto
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:41:45 pm »
I never thought I would say this, but I completely agree with you Liquid
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 06:49:24 pm »
Until Besinben breaks rules (and by this I mean REALLY breaks them not just some disrespect) then the admins prob wont do much to him. Killing noobs is legal and its your own fault if you get pushed out of spawn.

As for Vitto that is just wrong... That is abuse.
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:52:24 pm »
It's trolling, people have been punished for it.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 06:53:01 pm »
Bespin's massacres are way worse than Jedd's trolling. I mean, the guy had 2 sethomes in Ichi's gym just to kill him and got a 12 hr ban. He deserves worse punishment. As for pushing, that's gone in 1.3.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 09:54:25 pm »
That was my gym, and Ichi and I are sorry to all for what happened. And I removed my post because the admins don't give a damn, at least Ice in what happened about afking. Bespin and I are both $25 donators, but the transgressions appear to be moot since he's a builder or some sorts with Warmonger. Enough complaints wil raise suspicion...

But isn't the first rule, as shown on the automated server messages... respect and don't troll?

Can I donate to the $100 mark just to have him banned?

Of course, I know this, as well as other complaints only feeds the troll in question's ego, but I agree with you Liquid, he's not helping to create a positive atmosphere on the server, sorry for your base.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 10:18:45 pm »
Ben has seriously been causing serious havoc with everyone right now, we've all seen some sort of problem with him now, AFK pushing, /sethome in gyms and other protected areas, and specifically to me, enderpearling into my protected house, and after only about 30 times of (formally and nicely) asking him to leave, acting like I'm an idiot and he never did anything wrong -_-

Anyway... about the base... I have really nothing to say on that, that's completely unfair, Vitto is a Mod, he should be solving problems, not making them... I think that (if possible) the base should AT LEAST be restored, I mean, Vitto was made moderator to help us, right?

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 10:44:12 pm »
Bleh, BespinBen. No offense but BespinBitch. :P I mean honestly something has been up.

Maybe its his donator status?

Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck?

I don't know anymore but honestly. Keep him in his building area so he doesn't annoy the shit out of us. -.-

I mean that Cinco De Mayo Massacre of Fuchsia Gym lasted 3 hours. Thanks Prod, Envz and whoever else was there.

Well hope Admins think about this in an admin meeting or something...
[url

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 12:06:30 am »
I always look at these complaints and do not ignore them. I like to see about 4 or 5 complaints from multiple people before I look into it more. If more people petition, I'll start an investigation. For now, I'll ask some questions about the two and see what responses I get.

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 12:12:14 am »
Thanks Paradox for the info. I and many others have made enough complaints with Bespin "The Troll" Ben.

Haha. Well do what you need and I hope it either makes him a positive not negative player.
[url

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 01:49:28 am »
There will be some shit going down. Just saying

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 02:12:18 am »
So we have a small talk about this and here is how it will go down

The Bespinben issue: He is trolling and making lives for noobs and others very hard. We had this situation before, with hix. We (admins) have voted and majority says Bespinben will be a dumbass for a month, until 6/12/2012.

The Vitto issue: We will talk to him and figure out what will happen.

Please continue will your daily lives

Good day.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 04:00:57 am »
Thank you Admins for reply. I appreciate it that you finally found a punishment for dear old Bespin

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 04:21:15 am »
LIQUID WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

ALL of those things about me are nothing more than LIES.
I DID /tpa, I NEVER tped people in and I never shouted any coords in the chat.
I /sethomed there, and its also where I trained farming, but ALL those things are legal.

I dont know who told you this crap, or why you think I did that, but if you would PLEASE stop accusing me of things I didnt do, Id happily forget about this.
[url

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 04:27:24 am »
I bet Tping in there was legal as well
and no you didn't TPA i asked PRice.